Tours of Galapagos Just for You!
The Galapagos Islands are waiting for your discovery. Relax on white sandy beaches and explore the abundant wildlife. Come find your paradise!
Located off the coast of Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands offer a wide array of leisure and sport activities. Researcher Charles Darwin once called the Galapagos a "living laboratory" thanks to an ideal year-round climate and diverse wildlife. You can study the vast array of plants and animals close-up while snorkeling, hiking, and relaxing on the islands. Go island-hopping and learn what makes each location unique. The longer you can stay on the islands, the better the chance you have of seeing a variety of rare and exotic animals!
Learn more about our Galapagos destinations
Create a Custom Galapagos Tour
Get a tailor-made, custom South America trip from our experts for
less than most premium group tours!
- Step 1: Click on Destinations
- Step 2: Choose Activities
- Step 3: Your Details
Plan to visit as many islands in the chain as possible including San Cristobal, Bartolome, Santa Fe, Isabela, North Seymour, Santa Cruz and Espanola. Popular birds include the Waved Albatross, Red and Blue-Footed Booby, finches, penguins, flamingos and Galapagos Hawks. The islands are famous for their giant tortoises in addition to sea lions and iguanas. Popular viewpoints and attractions include the Punta Suarez blowhole, Pinnacle Rock, Charles Darwin Research Center and dramatic lava flows. It is no wonder the Galapagos Islands are #1 on our list of the 7 Best Islands in South America!
Need some travel inspiration for the Galapagos and Ecuador? Explore our list of the Best Galapagos Islands to Visit or a stop at Ecuador's stunning Cloud Forest.
Galapagos Travel Info
Check out our Galapagos resources below to help you have the perfect trip to Galapagos!
Galapagos Island Travel FAQ's
We recommend a
variety of cruises, including:
- Galapagos Islands Legend Cruise
- M/C Petrel Catamaran Galapagos Cruise
- M/Y Coral I & Coral II Cruises
In addition to comfortable and stylish accommodation and dining, cruises include a surplus of guided, educational excursions around the islands. Explore the volcanic terrain, pristine lagoons and untouched, sandy beaches. Almost every destination will offer a viewpoint and closeup look at the beautiful, rare wildlife.
- San Cristobal Island. This island is one of the few to boats to a small town and is great central point for information, activities, and of course, nature. Here you can swim at white coral beaches, scuba dive and have access to fantastic bird watching opportunities. With two species in particular calling the island home, the Chatham Mockingbird and the blue-footed booby.
- Española Island. As the oldest island formed approximately 4 million years ago, and one of the most densely populated for wildlife, Española is probably your best chance at getting up close with nature. Species that call the island home include the blue-footed booby colonies, sea lions, and marine iguanas.
- Floreana Island. This island is famous for its flora. Once populated by pirates, the ecosystem was changed drastically by the influence of humans and non-native plants and animals. Today it serves as a great example of why its location was essential in creating its ecosystem. Here, you can spot dolphins, lounge at crystal blue beaches and explore the various cacti and bushes that are unique to the island.
Remember that all the islands have their distinctive qualities, whether it's the terrain, viewpoints or wildlife that inhabit it. With a customized, preplanned cruise, you're sure to see everything that interest you with help from expert leading guides
Tailor-Made South America Tours
We take care of ALL the details
Customized Tours - Travel at your own pace
Choice of Private Tours or Group Excursions
Superior Hotel Accommodations
24/7 Phone Support Travel Worry Free
THE South America Travel Experts
One of the best travel experiences we had!
We are from India. Southamerica.travel was an excellent choice for our trip.
- Rahul Savla
We Love to Talk!
Schedule a FREE: 20 min Consultation