Packing List for Peru
The Essential Traveler's Packing List
- Your passport, valid for at least 6 months after your travel dates
- Any tourist visas necessary (see additional info above)
- Another form of identification, such as a driver’s license
- Cash for meals, souvenirs, and tips
- A camera with extra memory and/or batteries (You can share your trip photos on our Facebook page!)
- Your smartphone, set to airplane mode to avoid roaming charges, with our 12 Recommended Mobile Apps for Traveling
- A money belt and/or decoy wallet
For a full packing list, visit http://www.dontforgetyourtoothbrush.com/. This site allows you to customize, save, and print comprehensive packing lists!
Note: for those traveling to the Amazon or Machu Picchu, bring a smaller bag that meets weight restrictions. From Cuzco to Machu Picchu, you are only allowed 5kg (11lb).