May 4, 2018|
South America Travel Sale & Promotion
For a limited time only, we’ll pay for your Brazil e-Visa when you book a new Brazil Tour package! The new electronic e-Visa makes traveling to Brazil easier than ever. Skip the long lines at the consulate and apply online if you are a citizen of Australia, Canada, Japan or the United States!*
How it Works:
- Offer is only valid if a client books a NEW tour to Brazil and is eligible for a Brazilian e-Visa based on their citizenship. SouthAmerica.travel will subtract the US $40 e-Visa fee + the Consular Fee which is USD $4 for every guest traveling to Brazil. Again, this fee will be subtracted from their final trip cost, not given to them in cash or a chargeback.
- We recommend all clients to always start the Visa Application process as soon as they have their plane tickets and trip booked with us.
- This offer is valid ONLY for Brazil Tourist e-Visas for citizens of the US, Canada, Australia, and Japan.
- This offer is NOT valid for visas obtained at the consulate or for citizens of other countries.
- It is ultimately the client’s responsibility to apply for themselves. SouthAmerica.travel does not apply for or guarantee entry into Brazil.
If you are a citizen of Australia, Canada, Japan, or the United States, you are eligible for a Brazilian e-Visa. To get your e-Visa for free, simply tell your Expert Travel Consultant that you saw this promotion when booking your trip & the cost of your Brazil e-Visa will be deducted from the overall tour package price.* It’s that easy!
*It is ultimately your responsibility to apply for a Brazilian e-Visa online for yourself and your travel companions. SouthAmerica.travel does not apply for or guarantee entry into Brazil. We recommend you check with your local Brazilian Consulate to determine your eligibility for the Brazilian e-Visa.