Oct 2, 2015|
Kids Travel Free in December on an Australis Cruises
Book before October 31st, 2015 to qualify for this promotion. This December, kids travel FREE on select Australis Patagonia Cruises. Discover one of the most incredible destinations on the planet as you venture to the “End of the World.” Marvel at the breathtaking peaks of Patagonia, cruise through the beautiful Glacier Alley and see wildlife like you’ve never seen before as you visit Cape Horn! Choose between a 3-night or 4-night all-inclusive Patagonia cruise.
Read More about the Patagonia Australis Cruise across Fuegian Fjords.
Routes & Departure Dates
- Wild Patagonia Route (Punta Arenas – Punta Arenas): Departing on December 18, 2015.
- End of the World Route (Ushuaia – Ushuaia): Departing on December 11 and 25, 2015.
- Fjords of Tierra del Fuego (Punta Arenas – Ushuaia): Departing on December 7, 12 and 19, 2015.
- Discover Patagonia Route (Ushuaia – Punta Arenas): Departing on December 2 and 16, 2015.
- Patagonian Explorer Route (Ushuaia – Punta Arenas): Departing on December 14, 2015.
- Discounts valid for bookings July 1st to October 31st, 2015, or while supplies last.
- Promotion includes 1 Free Cruise ticket for a child 17 or under, per paying adult.
- Maximum of 2 children per booking allowed free of charge.
- Port charges and gratuities are not included.
- Valid for trips during December 2015 on the specified dates & are subject to availability.
- Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or benefits.
Click here to read more about our Australis Cruise December Travel Special. Contact our travel agents today and start planning your customized trip to Southern Patagonia.