South America Visa Requirements
- Best Time to Visit South America
- South America Visa Requirements
- South America Flights
- Weather in South America
- Languages of South America
- South America Food & Drink
- Safety in South America
- Staying Healthy in South America
- Internet & Calling in South America
- South America Travel Insurance
- South America Packing List
- Money in South America
- South America Articles
Each country in South America has its own entry requirements, so you should check the details for each country you intend to visit. For holders of US, Canadian, British, Australian, New Zealand and most EU passports, most countries in South America do not require a visa, and those that do are straightforward to obtain – but you must check! These websites are useful ways to check the requirements: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/ and https://www.traveldoc.aero/. Be sure to check requirements for any countries you are traveling through on the way to and from South America too.
A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (or exemption certificate) may be required for your journey – this will depend on your exact itinerary and the combination of countries you are visiting.